DePutter's customers make their marketing decisions with confidence. You can, too.
Since 1981 we have helped thousands of Canadian farmers and agribusinesses make better, more profitable marketing decisions.
They depend on us for reliable commodities market information, analysis and guidance.
We've helped thousands of clients.Let us start working for you!
Try any of our services listed below for 21 days.
MARKET GUIDANCE SERVICESDo you want our analysis, opinions, and recommendations?
The DePutter Market Advisory Service
FOR WESTERN CANADA
Make smart decisions for your farming business.
This service gives you the latest market information, plus our big-picture insights and actionable recommendations. This allows you to sell at opportune times, manage your risk and make the best decisions for your farm.
The DePutter Market Advisory Service answers your most pressing marketing questions. What to hold, and what to sell? Which crops have the greatest upside potential, and which have the biggest risk? This comprehensive service gives you the latest market information, plus our big-picture insights and actionable recommendations. So you can sell at opportune times, manage your risk and make the best decisions for your farm.
THINK BIG PICTURE
The DePutter Market Advisory service also gives you a unique perspective into long-term global commodity trends, and what they mean in North America and your province. We analyze important market factors including global supply/demand, local supply/demand, market cycles, seasonal odds, chart patterns and more. Then we boil it down into clear meaning for you. You see the big picture and short term too - and get recommendations.
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET:
- Weekly Market Advisory Report. A comprehensive newsletter covering key crops and livestock in Western Canada, with insights and recommendations. Includes incremental sales guide, new stats & surveys, weather updates and other crucial information - with DePutter commentary.
- Weekly Grain, Oilseed & Special Crop Tables Easy-to-scan updates of prices in Western Canada
- Special reports and bulletins. Updates and commentary on major news and hot topics
FOR ONTARIO & EASTERN CANADA
Like a full-time marketing professional marketing consultant for your farm.
This service gives you our analysis of market-influencing factors, plus strategies and recommendations to make your marketing decisions easier and more profitable.
Starting at $395/year
The DePutter team analyzes futures charts, cycles, crop reports, weather, world fundamentals and Canadian markets and the local basis. We give you the straight facts - with strategies and recommendations to make your marketing decisions easier and more profitable.
THINK BIG PICTURE
Ag-Alert specializes in futures markets and Ontario cash markets. With this service, cash croppers lock in high basis levels, sell during rallies, avoid dips and beat the average price. Livestock producers take advantage of forward contracting and hedging advice, and feed users pick the low points to book feed.
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET:THIS IS WHAT YOU GET:
- Exclusive Daily Email with the latest futures market quotes, basis quotes, outlooks, and Ag-Alert recommendations for corn, soybeans, wheat and more.
- Weekly Newsletter every Friday afternoon, via email or fax, you get valuable charts and tables and our opinion on the markets. No other service provides such a comprehensive package of Canadian and US price comparisons and basis quotes.
- Free Consultations. We offer independent, unbiased analysis to help you reach informed decisions. If you’re having trouble deciding whether to sell crops or hedge livestock, you can call us and we’ll help.